Consultant Connect Call | March 6, 2013_ConnectCall
<< With Susan Twellman and Elizabeth Vervynck
Tonight you get to hear from several Consultants who have created amazing momentum in their businesses!
March is always an exciting, growth month. People are starting to receive their tax refunds, so they have money to spend and they want to spend it on their favorite things!
We hosted our first Apriori Beauty Bar in the office. We had a fantastic time! Thank you to Consultants Linda Altergott, Libby Jason, Terri Lindow and Tricia Baumgardner for presenting the products or opportunity at their station. Guests visited each of 4 stations for 10 minutes each to learn about the products and to get a raffle ticket for the product giveaway. It was a fun evening with friends, wine, appetizers and beauty. Thank you to Consultants Jacqui Agostinelli and Lisa Smith for the event format idea that we duplicated.
From Susan’s Walk the Talk earlier in the day … something to think about …“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs!”
- Network marketing gives you every opportunity to build your dream. A few industry statistics:
- In 2011, Direct Sales in the U.S. totaled $29.8 billion … a 4.6% increase over 2010
- Direct Sales worldwide increased 10% from $139 to $154 billion in that same time frame.
- Direct Sales | Multi-Level Marketing works!
Click here to read Susan’s article — Network Marketing: A New Career Path for Professional Women
New products coming next month!
- Earn them free when you sponsor 2, new active Consultants in March.
- Also earn a free DFI Treatment System when you sponsor 4, new active Consultants in March
To help you sponsor …
- New Consultants in March get a $50 gift card when they add the All in One (#100) to their Starter Kit order.
- New Consultants get a $25 gift card when they add the Builder Set (#1111) to their Starter Kit order.
- Add both, get both gift cards!
<< Karen Fishman | Executive Director from FL — In February, she sponsored 4 new, active Consultants and earned the free All-in-One!
When Liz asked me to share how I was able to sponsor 4 consultants in February, I thought to myself Hmmmmm. Ok. How did I do this? I really didn’t have a written plan done, but I knew that I needed to focus my attention on sponsoring this month. The incentives for new consultants really made my job sponsoring easier. Who wouldn’t want a $50 gift card with the purchase of an All-In-One or $25 with a retailing kit, right? I have always been a HUGE believer in fate, timing, and there is a reason for everything …
It was my time this month and the Apriori SEEDS were already planted in December and January. During those months, I had sent out at least 25 samples to friends and acquaintances all over the United States. I want to tell you a little bit about the four people that I sponsored …
I knew Sari, Michelle, and Lisa R. from my days living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All three were acquaintances of mine form high school and my synagogue. Sari and Michelle came onboard the first and second week of February. They both noticed my posts on Facebook and responded with a Yes, I am willing to try the products. Sari didn’t try them at first, but when she did, she went nuts over them. Her facialist even noticed a difference in her skin. Michelle had been using high end creams and lotions for years. She had spent mucho money on her products, as well as Sari. She loved Apriori and even asked me to send more samples. She tried some on her husband and he even noticed the difference. She also inquired on becoming a Consultant and even came to me with some fantastic ideas on how to share these products. Lisa came onboard the last week of February and went back and forth on becoming a Consultant. With some gentle coaxing, she succumbed to the powers that be!
My last Consultant, Bonnie knew that I had been sharing Apriori for a little over a year. I used to work for her at a small private school for kids with learning differences. Our mutual friend, Jane, is a dear client of mine and was letting Bonnie know how I was doing and how happy I was doing it. Bonnie came to our February symposium with every intention of signing up. Only problem is that she hadn’t even tried the products yet. She had heard how effective they were from Jane. We set up a time to chat and I answered all of her questions.
All 4 bought the All-in-One set. They knew that this was the best deal and the only true way to start your business. Two also added the Retailing kit. I never felt that I was pressuring them into anything. I knew that I had to work a little harder with some in showing them that this opportunity is a true gift and that they would be amazing at sharing. Yes, I was consistently persistent and Yes, I would not give up until I got a flat out NO!!! That is my personality. When I see a good thing, I just go for it!!!
I am so honored to be working with these four women and all of my amazing team!!!! I truly love what I do and what this company has given me … new friendships, reconnections, a desire to succeed, and a sense of being!!
Karen sponsored her good friend, Renee. Learn what motivated her to also strive and achieve for 4 new Consultants in February to earn the free All-in-Once incentive. Renee had been watching Karen’s success in Apriori Beauty in such a short time and realized that it was something she could do too!
<< Renee Joffe | Sr. Consultant from AZ — Joined in Nov 2012. She launched her team with 4 new, active Consultants in February and earned the free All-in-One!
When I was asked to speak for a few minutes tonight, my first thought was, “What am I going to say?” I don’t know how I did it, I just made it happen!
I set goals for myself at the end of January for what I hoped to accomplish during the month of February. My theme for the month was, “Focus on Family and Friends,” and that is exactly what I did. Know your family and friends — what are their needs and wants? Would they be a good fit? — Be persistent, but not pushy. Honesty is always the best policy.
I sponsored my first two Consultants early in the month. When I asked the first one why she decided to join me and Apriori, she said “the proof is in Apriori.” We offer products that work and have a budget friendly start-up cost, and she saw a business opportunity. She also said you have to believe in the products.
My second Consultant that I sponsored was a Client and she was interested in purchasing the DFI (Derma Firm Illuminator Treatment System) when it was on sale. We had talked a little bit about her joining my team and what benefits she would receive. She is retired and volunteers once a week at the synagogue where I work. I knew she was looking for something to do and to make her own. I shared the opportunity when she called to order her DFI and she took it, along with an All-in-One! When I asked her why she joined, she simply answered … Renee.
Since February was a short month, I found myself half-way to one of my goals and needed to get two more Consultants signed up before the end of the month. I spoke to my Mom who is always there when I need her. I said, I know you like to help me out whenever you can and I have an idea where you can make some money and so can I! All the while, you will be using Apriori and telling your friends about the business we are in together! Just like my 2nd Consultant, my Mom too is retired and volunteers once a week at the synagogue for me. When I asked her why she joined, she said “I needed something to do and who I am to turn down my daughter!”
Sponsoring number four took me to the last day of February. Here is where honesty truly came in. I sent text messages and private Facebook messages to several friends who had expressed an interest in Apriori and who I thought would be a good fit for my team. I said in my message that I had until the end of business day to reach my goal of sponsoring four Consultants in the month of February and that I was trying to win a prize worth $775. Within minutes, my neighbor and friend called and said, “Okay, I’ll do it!” I was shocked! She had originally told me she would be a Client, but don’t expect her to sell. She purchased a DFI from me when they were on sale and after using it a few times she had someone comment on her face. There is a pretty good chance she will be selling a DFI to someone very soon herself.
Right now I am working on the next two Consultants to join my team. One is a licensed Aesthetician and the other is a well-known Chiropractor here in Phoenix. I know they will both be awesome additions to the Apriori family. I have let them know that my ultimate goal is to grow with the Apriori family and need like-minded individuals by my side to help me achieve that goal.
On my desk sits my Father’s (rest in peace) name plate and on one side it reads, “If it is to be, it is up to me … make it happen.” My Father was a wonderful sales manager of something intangible, insurance policies, and I am trying to become manager of something that is tangible and an insurance policy for your skin.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak tonight and of course, thank you to my director Karen for introducing me to Apriori and being persistent, not pushy, with me.
<< Paula Yudelevit |
Manager from MD — Since joining at the end of April 2012:
- She’s been a Top 5 Weekly Retailer 26 times, with 13 times as #1, and 8 times as #2!!
- She’s been a Top 10 Monthly Retailer in 9 months out 10, with 7 of the 9 times as #1, and 2 times as #2!!
How does she do it?
- One of my goals is to have my team beat me.
- Now that I have a full-time job, I’m waiting to see someone else’s name up on the list. Here’s what I’ve done …
- There’s a group of us that share our ideas
- Here’s the bottomline … you need to be passionate about what you are sharing
- I’m very passionate, I’m very honest and I’m very open about it
- I am generous with my samples
- I’ve learned to get their information when I share a sample, and I add them to my list
- Continue to tell your story. As you meet new people, tell them your story
- How you started, why you got into this business
- In your story, talk about the products … the pure, natural ingredients
- Why they are so special
- You need to define who you are, create your own brand … your own brand personality and be consistent
- Decide who you are, your brand personality and go with it
- Be comfortable in what you are sharing
- If you have questions, ask the experts
- Send your product questions to the product team, ask Apriori Beauty
- Or, get on Facebook and ask other Consultants
- The home office has the answers, don’t make something up
- Be honest if you don’t have the answer, say “let me find that out for you.”
- When I started out, I went on Facebook and told people that I had found something new
- I change my photo on Facebook every 4 months
- Every time I change my photo, I’ve had amazing results
- People comment that I look fabulous, what are you doing, I reply with Apriori and offer to send a sample
- Make your Facebook photo You, so people can see the change in your skin
- That is one of the things that has helped me promote these products
- I show people the changes in my skin
- I also show and share the results other Consultants have experienced
- I share the Before|After photo testimonials
- Don’t O.D. on Facebook, don’t cry wolf with a million posts about Apriori Beauty
- Share things that are different
- Be honest and real
- Find the people that you are comfortable with and share
- I email all the time, each time with a different message
- I always thank my Clients after a purchase and I ask for referrals
- That’s what I do!
Q. How do you meet new people? You mentioned you are generous with your samples …
- I live in a small town. I always carry my samples.
- I share referrals with my team.
- When someone friends me on Facebook, I immediately post something about Apriori Beauty so that they see the post. After a week or so, I’ll send them a private message saying, “I know you’ve seen my posts, I’d love to share a sample with you.”
- I always add the Micro Scrub sample to the Turn Back Time Capsule
- I mail a lot of Time Capsules out!
- Anytime someone says I would love to try them and I have a friend that would too, I send a sample!
Question from Lee … When I hand the samples out, everyone loves them, but they don’t end up buying. What can I do?
A. Ask them, “What was your favorite product? I hear what you’re saying … why don’t you start with the cleanser or the scrub.” … then contact them again when items go on sale. Start them out slow.
Beverly Sage shares a few thoughts and ideas on sharing the products with younger women …