“Enthusiasm is Contagious!”
With Silver Director, Lisa Smith from Miami, FL and her momentum-creating team: Executive Director, Karen Fishman from Palmetto Bay, FL; Executive Director, Beverly Sage from Miami Beach, FL; and Manager, Paula Yudelevit from McHenry, MD
Their momentum is fueled by enthusiasm, friendships and fun! Hear the excitement as they share how they teamed their energy together to gain success together.
Lisa Smith …
- We love what we do!
- I’m in a new chapter of my life, my twins are now 18 and they are off to college
- Joined Apriori Beauty in June, 2011. It’s been an amazing fun, fun journey!
- I’m newer to network marketing … was in one other company before Apriori Beauty
- I love to inspire people
- At church this past weekend, our pastor’s message was about Heros
- As I listened, it made me think how we can be Heros in this business.
- His definition of a hero was, “someone who does a small act that makes a huge difference in someone’s life”
- He talked about super Heros … someone to look up to. Everybody has someone different in their life who is their hero or who they look up to.
- I thought, we do that! Our amazing products when shared can make a huge difference in someone’s life … by helping someone’s health, or helping them financially
- Rita Goodson is one of my Heros, because she introduced me to Apriori Beauty.
- At the end of the sermon, the pastor showed a picture of a women who invited him to youth camp that changed his life … and he’s never been the same since.
- Think about that one phone call that you can make to somebody that could change their life with this opportunity … you can be someone’s Heros
- We need more Heros … real Heros that make a difference in someone’s life
- I also volunteer at my church teaching 2nd grade boys. This past Sunday they were talking about the Olympics.
- They showed a clip of Derek Redmond from the 1992 Olympics. He was in the 400 meter track & field race.
- It was an amazing, inspirational story that brought tears to my eyes! [CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CLIP]
- This made me think about Apriori Beauty and how it’s like the Olympics.
- Olympic athletes train for years, it doesn’t happen overnight.
- Derek Redmond fell, he tore his hamstring, but he got up … he didn’t give up! He finished the race. He said, “When you don’t give up, you cannot fail!”
- I kept thinking about how our business is like being in the Olympics. You have to train to be in the Olympics … you have to train to do this business.
- It all goes back to our Mission Statement …
- Beauty through Pure Product Innovation
- We have amazing products because you see results
- We need to be a product of the product
- You need to Love the product to be able to Share the product
- We are coached by our upline, by other Consultants
- Everything is available to us to train on what we need to do to help someone else
- Like the Olympics, your training never stops. You need to keep learning, training.
- Find inside of you a passion for the products. When you are passionate about something you love, it shows
- I love what I do
- I’m thankful that I’ve been able to stay at home with my kids
- One of my biggest passions has been to open a Foundation in my Husband’s name … he was killed by a drunk driver 15 years ago.
- Because of this, I know life is too short.
- I live life to the fullest every single day
- I had to be my kid’s Hero. I had to show them that they can never give up!
- Every day I have a purpose to get up.
- Love today.
- Share Apriori Beauty … share what you have today!
- Be the best that you can be today
- The second part of the Mission Statement … Beauty through building relationships. This business is also about relationships
- The focus should be on the relationships, not the sale
- I have the mindset of loving on someone … finding out where they’re at … getting to know them first
- Once you love the products, then you build the relationships, the third point of the Mission Statement happens … Beauty through personal success!
- You will be successful when you build the relationships and share something you love.
- Be the best retailer on your team, because the compensation plan pays the most on the front side of the plan!
- If you’re stuck, that’s when you need to call your coach. Remember, we’re in the Olympics! Your upline is here to coach you!
- If you’re stuck … remember, it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it! You could be saying something the wrong way. That’s when you need to call somebody.
- Be the best reatiler. Build a solid foundation with Clients. Because you will get the medal … to Silver … to Gold … to Platinum!
- We’re not a title driven company. It’s all about volume.
- Create the volume and team that you want to have. It’s a team effort that will get you there.
- Like we did, we buddy’d up! When you buddy up and grow this business with somebody, you create momentum … it creates enthusiasm … enthusiasm is contagious!
- You don’t give up. Apriori Beauty has all the tools you need to grow your business … if that’s what you choose.
- This brings me to Karen. She was skeptical at first (she was a soap girl!)
- She’s our newest Executive Director …
Karen Fishman …
I joined Apriori as a consultant shortly after using the products and noticing a major transformation in the appearance of my skin! I absolutely loved the way the products made me feel and I saw the potential to help others who spend their mornings on the tennis courts. I called Lisa Smith and told her that I wanted in! She giggled and told me to come on over, sugar!! She registered me on her computer that same day.
When asked to be part of this call, I had to ask Lisa which direction I should take here. I am passionate about so many things… our products; the experiences, teaching people about the products, and helping my team become the best that they can be!! She told me to briefly talk about event planning, because you enjoy that very much… so I will talk about event planning
ONE of my favorite things to do in Apriori is the events. I always have a blast interacting with the people that come through the doors, setting up the table, handing out Elixir shots, squirting lotion on their hands… Most importantly, I am passionate about teaching the women and men out there how they would best benefit from each product, depending on their needs. Just a side note here… It is not about our skincare needs, it should be about theirs. Hearing questions, comments, concerns, and their life stories is where it’s at. Finding out that we share similar backgrounds, friends, activities, are also an added bonus, for sure.
I truly believe in Apriori beauty and I am so thankful for the products and how they make us feel! Like I tell everyone, I am equally or even more happy for the relationships that I am making throughout this journey. It is not only about the products. Apriori Beauty has changed me as a person- I am back to the Karen that I want to be. This company has changed lives, including mine.
Oh and I can’t forget about being able to work alongside my Aunt Beverly and the lively Miss Smith!! Btw, you both will be at our next event in September with me… I enjoy their positivity and support!!! Now on to how Beverly got involved… I will let her tell her story… All I want to say is that it started with one persistent mother-in-law and a beautiful capsule named Turn Back Time!!!!
Beverly Sage …
(Beverly, unfortunately, couldn’t make the call … she went on a hike earlier in the day that turned into a 5-hr adventure in the mountains that turned into altitude sickness. Karen and Paula share her story for her …)
Karen: Beverly called me after my mother-in-law had shared with her that my face looked fantastic. She wanted to know what I was using. So, I met her at her salon and shared the Turn Back Time Capsule sample. Before trying it, she said she wasn’t going to sell it, “so don’t even go there!” I told her that’s not why I was there. I wanted her to see my face and to explain how the products worked. I was bouncing off the walls, because I get so excited sharing them. She took the capsule home with her and the next day she said she loved the products … her skin was so smooth, her eyes weren’t puffy anymore, she loved it! Then she added that “I’m thinking about selling it!” It was a complete turnaround, she really shocked me, because she was so sure about not wanting to sell it before trying it. It was funny that she came onboard.
Paula Yudelevit …
- Beverly and Paula are friends from college, but had not spoken in 38 years. After a reunion cruise, they were back in touch and Beverly shared the Apriori Beauty products and opportunity with Paula. Since then, they’ve built their businesses together. Paula focused on their college friends, and Beverly focused on the models from her agency. Together, they helped each other, and recently they both promoted to Manager and Beverly also promoted to Executive Director.
- This business is about the friendships created. It has changed me as a person.
- I’ve had to step out of my comfort zone, as I’m sure many of you have had to do.
- Everyone has their unique story to tell. This experience has made me so much different as a person.
- We’re not in competition with each other, we’re sisters. We have a sisterhood. We have a commonality … a love for the products!
- This opportunity is about relationships. We’ve all been promoted as a team. We work together, and I’m never going to be tired about talking about us!
- We are all very excited about sharing Apriori Beauty. It’s not only allowed me to look and feel gorgeous, but people are talking about how great my skin looks.
- It’s also brought me closer and deepened relationships with my family, my friends that I will always cherish. And I love that I’ve reconnected with high school and college roommates … with women that I haven’t spoken to in years. Even family and friends and the new people that have come into this.
- It was easy for me because there is a common thread of beauty … who doesn’t want that?
- The enthusiasm that I have is contagious. And, I can hear the enthusiasm in my Hero Beverly’s voice when she called me about using and loving these products. I didn’t hesitate. I was running out of some of my current products. What do I have to lose, I’ll try it! In one week, I became a Consultant and didn’t even tell Beverly.
- My Clients and my Consultants hear it when I share my love for the products. And the Consultants that I have share it when they share it with their Clients. We’re a great team. We all help each other with our events.
- You can see that we all work great together on Facebook. We’re always having fun!
- By the way, my Step Son’s mother bought the All-in-One set!
Lisa Smith …
Be someone’s Hero! We’re all here to help you!
If you ever get out to California for one of the Consultant trainings, it was a blast! At the last training in July, Candace Dye did a great job showing us how to help our Consultants open their retail store. Women are always buying shoes, etc. Why not ask them to buy from your Apriori Beauty store? Encourage them to be your Client. Clients get the emailed newsletter each month. Show your new Consultants how to get around “their new store” … the website.
Get on these Connect Calls and your team calls. We are all on the team … the team Apriori Beauty Olympics. We’re all going to win! Although, it isn’t a race, it’s a journey. And, we’re all on the journey together.
I want to leave you with a quote … “Be inspired to make a change. Take charge of your life. You must be the change you want, to see change in the world!”
We need more Heros. We can be those Heros … we can change people’s lives!