Theresa Schwartz | Sr. Consultant from Laguna Beach, CA
- Joined: December 2011
- Has 17 personal Clients
- Top 5 Weekly Retailer 2 times, including once at #1
- #1 Retailer to Clients, January 2012
“If you don’t put yourself out there, you’ll never know and your business will never grow!”
When asked what her secret formula was for such high and consistent sales volume to Clients, Theresa attributed it to not one, but five things:
- Suggestive selling — Listening to what the Client’s needs and wants are, then making suggestions for products that fit those needs.
- Being assertive, but not aggressive.
- Following-up with every Client, and asking for at least one referral from each of them.
- Having a plan every day listing what needs to be accomplished in terms of follow-up and good customer service to Clients.
- Being confident. This confidence shows people that I love what I do! And, it’s this excitement that helps me close the deal the same day.
So, what products does Theresa share? “When I meet a potential new Client, the first thing I do is compliment them, then I ask what they are using for skincare. I do this, all while also making sure they seem comfortable with the conversation. Body language is very important. For me, it establishes the relationship right away, so I am conscientious of how they are responding. After I ask questions, I listen to their needs. Everyone is different, so I wait to make product suggestions based on what they share. I do promote the Enzyme Activated Micro Scrub or Crème Cleanse the most, but I always focus on their needs first. Every potential Client always walks away with a Turn Back Time Capsule, and a follow-up call within two days.”
How does she meet new Clients? “I approach everyone as a potential new Client! No matter where I go, I have a briefcase with me filled with Apriori Beauty information and Time Capsules. I started by introducing myself to networking businesses. I also went through my neighborhood directory and sent out emails to my neighbors. I dropped off a sample as a follow-up to the email. I got a lot of my first orders from those emails and samples.”
“I love yoga, so next stop was my yoga studio. I’ve also found Clients at the gym, among the moms at my kid’s school, at restaurants and while shopping for clothes. You name it, I’ve met Clients while doing it! If you don’t put yourself out there, you’ll never know and your business will never grow! Be confident, show people you love what you do and share Apriori Beauty with everyone!”
“Thank you to Executive Director, Robbi Kohler, for all of your support and for helping me start my business. Robbi is amazing!”